Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ACGC Pictures

ACGC Day 1



Tsuna!! xD Hibari don't seems to notice me taking her photo while tsuna is looking towards the camera :P.
.
.


Ohoho! CHROME, YOU LOOK CUTE WITH THE MUKU PLUSHIE!
.
.


Muku.... How could you do this to me.
Its hard to steal a picture of you =.=
.
.


Yamamoto styling lambo's hair.
.
.

:3
Tsunaaa, i love your facial expression!!
.
.

Gaaah, Myst is behind me.
*wonder around, why is my pose like that?* xDDD
bunz, your hibari pose is so cool =D.
.
.


1st pic - Bunz helping arrange my wig
2nd - Oki, i arrange it myself
3rd - GAAAH BUNZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
(pic taken by moco)
.
.


Group pic.
I like our group picture alot but the ninja behind kinda ruin it.
.
.

Group pic 2.
Actualy this pic have the ninja behind too but....
THANKS TO BUNZ WHO EDIT THIS PICTURE AND REMOVE HIM =D.
.
.



Group pic 3
Mukuro and gokudera is missing. TAT
.
.

And there, Wani, Ohohoho she is very cute and she looks very young, much younger than her actualy age!
.
.

The first day of acgc do not have many cosplayers but i manage to meet new people there. Waninoko, your BASIL IS SO CUTE!! And Yamamoto, you have many funny facial expression which make me lol alot. I like our KHR group alot and sadly we are lacking one member WHICH IS RYOHEI!! If not the vongola family will be complete. And so, Bunz ask me to cut my byakuran wig and become ryohei, how terrible of her! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment