Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girlfriend/Boyfriend Meme

Meme stolen from mocochang.



Must do it only if you currently have a girlfriend/boyfriend.
Be honest.
No secrets.

1. Are you going out with anyone?
Yes.

2. How long have you been going out with that person?
Two years +.


3. How did you two end up together?
Hmmm, my mom introduce me to him, and that’s how we got together.



4. Have you ever gone out with anyone else in your life before that person?
Sadly he pass away in a horrible way.



5. And the one you've had the longest relationship with?
This fella.



6. What colour best describes your lover?
Black, dark cool type.



7. Any interesting memories?
He helps me take picture of people which I can blackmail them. Ohohohoho~

He listen to the same music I hear.


8. Do you feel like cheating at all?
No, he is too nice for me to cheat on him.


9. Anything you want to say to your current lover?
Thanks for being with me all the time.
























































And the girlfriend/boyfriend meme is all about mobile phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment